9am, Monday 16 January 2023
5pm, Friday 17 February 2023
|Payment per year||
$8,000 plus a fee waiver for the recipient's contribution in a Commonwealth Supported Place for the first year
Up to 4 years
Australian Permanent Residents
Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders
|Type of Scholarship||
The Chancellor's Scholarship has been established by Chancellor Catherine Branson AC QC to support undergraduate students commencing study at the University of Adelaide.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- Be commencing any Bachelors degree
- Be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident of Australia or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- Be enrolled on a full time basis in a Commonwealth Supported Place
- Demonstrate you are in financial need*
* Applicants must demonstrate financial need and provide supporting documentary evidence at the time of application, e.g. details of income tested Commonwealth income support payment, such as Youth Allowance, Austudy, ABSTUDY benefits, or other details of their financial circumstances.
**Evidence of Tertiary Access Payment (TAP) application or approval does not demonstrate financial need.
Selection of the successful candidate will be made according to:
- Academic merit (ATAR)
- Financial need
- Answers to questions on the application form
- You must meet all of the above listed criteria to be eligible to apply
- The Scholarship must be taken up in the year in which it is offered
- Students receiving other University of Adelaide Scholarships may apply for this Scholarship