Future Talent Scholarship
Future Talent Scholarship
9am, Monday 30 August 2021
5pm, Friday 4 February 2022
|Payment per year||
Trimester 1, 2022 or Semester 1, 2022
Master of Data Science, Master of Business Analytics, Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics, Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics, Master of Computing and Innovation, Master of Education, Graduate Certificate in Education, Master of Public Health, Graduate Diploma in Public Health and Graduate Certificate in Public Health
Australian Permanent Residents
New Zealand Citizens
Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders
|Type of Scholarship||
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
Faculty of the Professions
The University of Adelaide are seeking those passionate about upskilling to provide leadership and innovation within their industry. The Future Talent Scholarship has been established to support postgraduate coursework students commencing a selected program of study in the Faculty of Arts, Faculty of the Professions, Faculty of Health & Medical Sciences and Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences at the University of Adelaide.
Ten scholarships shall be awarded to applicants who commence study in trimester 1, 2022 or semester 1, 2022 on a part time or full time basis in one of the the following programs:
- Master of Data Science*
- Master of Business Analytics
- Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
- Master of Computing and Innovation
- Master of Education
- Graduate Certificate in Education
- Master of Public Health
- Graduate Diploma in Public Health
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health
* Excluding applicants who successfully complete the Big Data MicroMasters program and receive a verified certificate for each course with a minimum overall score of 65 percent granting advanced standing of 12 units and the Master of Data Science (Applied) suite.
At the time of application, applicants are required to provide responses to the following:
- How will this scholarship contribute to your future career prospects and personal development?
- What leadership and innovation attributes do you currently possess and how do you hope to build these throughout your studies?
- What impact do you hope to have in your field of expertise and do you believe this study and scholarship will help you achieve that?
- How did you find out about this scholarship?
Selection of the successful candidate will be made according to responses included in the application.
Students in receipt of other University of Adelaide Scholarships may not apply for this Scholarship.